Admission to Nursery, L.K.G. & UK.G.
Children between 3 years / 3½ - Nursery, 3½ years / 4 years - K.G. I and 4½ years / 5 years K.G. II are eligible to apply for admission. Relevant documents (3 recent passport size photograph, Birth Certificate from Municipality / Panchayat, copy of Aadhar Card, Baptismal Certificate duly attested by competent authority) as desired by the school should be produced at the time of admission.
Admission to other classes
- Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned) 3 recent passport size photographs and original mark sheet, copy of Aadhar Card, should be brought along at the time of admission.
- Admission is incomplete until the school leaving certificate from the last recognized school is produced.
Admission formalities :
- A list of selected candidates will be displayed on the school notice board.
- The selected candidate should come alongwith both the parents to take admission
- A true copy of the marksheet, original T.C. (duly countersigned) two passport size photographs should be brought along.
- All documents requested for admission become the property of the school and are not returnable on any account. After the pupil qualifies for admission, the birth certificate has to be submitted in original.
Admission & Withdrawal
- Children over 3 years of age are admitted in the Pre-Primary class Children below 5 years of age not admitted in Class I.
- A candidate who has not attended any recognized school cannot admitted without a leaving Certificate from the school attended. Students coming from other states must bring Leave Certificate countersigned by the inspector of school of that State Migration Certificate.
- A Calender month's notice is to be given for withdrawal of a pupil because of transfer or for any personal reason. Kindly send application signed by parent, to the Principal. Before the T.C issued, all dues are to be cleared.
- Any Pupil failing once in the same class may have to discontinue studies in the school.